GEKA TELECOM was a pioneer by being the first company specialised in providing overseas operators wth a global offer : supplying all the equipment for the public phone lines. This "One Stop Shop" offer allows the operators to purchase at once a wide range of compatible products for their wired networks.
- Connection equipment, mechanical or heat shrinkable closures, connectors, pigtails, patch cords
- Fiber optic cables: single mode and multi mode fibers in total compliance with the current standards
- Fiber optic cables specifically developped according to their future environment.
- Aerial and underground cables (Base 7 and base 10) )
- Subscriber cables (5/99)
- Installation cables and patch cords
- Equipment items for underground networks (Ductile cast iron manhole covers, Accessories for manholes, Equipment for civil engineering works and for cable pulling, Heat shrinkable and mechanical splice protections, etc..)
- Equipment items for aerial networks (Wooden and metallic poles, Connection accessories (anchoring and hanging systems, earthing equipment, etc..)
- Subscribers connection (Subscriber junction box, Phone plugs and more ...)
- Measuring devices
Our offer also includes a wide range of phone sets for operators (Analogue, IP, Dect, "Care", Professionals, and CDMA sets)